Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Annual Security Awareness Survey - Responses Due Fri., Dec. 16

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:51:18 +0000

Security awareness professionals —

There is still time to respond to the SANS Security Awareness Survey, which should only take about 5 minutes to
complete. The deadline is this Friday, December 16. https://survey.sans.org/jfe/form/SV_1C6uN9LvbZxgPzf

Here is a blog post with more details about the survey:
https://securingthehuman.sans.org/blog/2016/12/05/the-sans-security-awareness-survey

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager, Cybersecurity

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>