Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information Security Analyst Position at CU Boulder

From: Dan Jones <Dan.Jones () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 13:10:24 +0000

We have a position open here at University of Colorado that reports to me as an Information Security Analyst.  The
focus is information assurance risk management, and PCIDSS compliance.  The successful candidate will be someone who
values working collaboratively both within the central IT team and leadership in campus departments. Not only is this
an excellent job opportunity, but it is also a great chance to live in one of the most desirable locations in the
United States. CU-Boulder combines a fantastic location with top academic programs and a proud tradition of academic
excellence.

For more details, and to apply, see the full job posting here:
https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=05811<https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=05811&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.V5vhV7MaRXE.mailto>
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks!
Dan

--
Dan Jones
Assistant Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Office of Information Security