Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Network Security Analyst position at UTHealth at Houston

From: JR Ramirez <jrramirez30 () GMAIL COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:34:13 -0500

UTHealth at Houston is looking for a Network Security Analyst.

Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...

Do you know how to manage firewalls in a large enterprise environment?
Are you good with Linux?
Are you good with scripting? Bash, Perl, and MySQL are considered a big
plus.
Do you dream of Network Security Designs when you sleep and sometimes while
awake?
Do you know how to install, configure, and operate Intrusion Detection and
Prevention Systems?
Are you task oriented?
Do you know what should be logged and how to search through the logs to
find security anomalies, threats, intrusion attempts, and signs of
compromise? Can you automated it and generate alerts accordingly?
Are you tenacious yet very professional and patient?
Do you deliver on time and on budget?
Can you work with different people and different personality types without
losing your focus on your objective and the project mission?

If you answered YES to ALL of the above, then we would like to talk to you
about a challenging and rewarding Information Security position with focus
on Network Security Engineering and Monitoring within a large Academic
Medical Center environment.

http://jobs.uth.tmc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=113499

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks
JR Ramirez