Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Zoom - Penetration Test

From: "Paul B. Henson" <henson () CPP EDU>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 23:19:00 -0700

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 06:01:48PM +0000, Clark, Sean (OIT) wrote:

remediation) has been performed, but they have said that some of the
organizations that use their product have performed pen tests of their
app.

Have any of you performed a pen test of the Zoom app, or seen evidence
of such?

That's interesting; they sign a waiver allowing a customer to perform a
legal pen test against their systems?

We're a zoom customer and I've got a college full of budding security
analysts whom I'd sure would love to take a crack at it. If you're
interested I could put you in contact with our CIS professor who runs
our cyber security program.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson () cpp edu