Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Rapid 7 InsightIDR

From: Dennis Levine <dennis_levine () EMERSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 19:38:46 +0000

We've had Rapid7 do our external Pen testing for us and we have purchased two of their products for our own internal
use, Metasploit and Nexpose.
We plan to roll those products out in the next few months. I have looked at their Insight DR product and am intrigued
and impressed. If I had the money I would probably make the investment, but I don't at the moment.

Dennis

Dennis Levine | Information Security Officer | 120 Boylston Street  Boston, MA  02116-4624 | (617) 824-8972 |
Dennis_Levine () emerson edu | www.emerson.edu