Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Legal Disclaimer needed

From: Doug Brooks <dbrooks () PARKLAND EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:15:53 +0000

I've been asked to create a legal disclaimer form for users to sign, primarily for part-time users that we grant access
to change passwords.  I don't have a clue on how to start it but if you have a similar document in your organization,
I'd appreciate getting a copy of it to use as a template.

I'm not needing to create a lengthy document but something that the user will sign that will express the sensitivity of
the rights that they have been given.

Thanks,

Doug

Email to or from Parkland College employees may be subject to disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act.
This communication is the property of Parkland College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication.
Any distribution or copying of this message without the College's prior consent is prohibited.