Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: " ...colleges and universities all over the United States found that their network printers were spilling out Auernheimer’s flyer."

From: "Judith L. Tabron" <Judith.L.Tabron () HOFSTRA EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:48:55 +0000

I treasure the simpler days when Apple's printer utility let someone on campus constantly rename the printer in public
safety (which printed a test page every morning with the printer name) to "Donut Eating Pigs".

Judith

------
Judith Tabron, Ph.D., Director, Faculty and Student Computing Services
Hofstra University
judith.tabron () hofstra edu | 516-463-6316
State Chair, New York State ACE Women's Network