Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management Policy & Standards

From: Kevin Reedy <KReedy () EXCELSIOR EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:02:23 -0500

All remote access with the exception of email requires two factor, as well
as some of our critical IT infrastructure (DNS is one example).  I would
like to expand that, but will probably want to go with a different solution
than RSA keyfobs, as the management of fobs is enough of a headache as it
is.

-Kevin