Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tracking periodic tasks

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:17:09 +0000

This is what (from a previous boss) I refer to as an "operational calendar".  I'd suggest simply creating recurring
events in your calendaring system to remind people of those tasks and reserve some of their time to perform them.  A
shared team calendar might be helpful for creating a view into the recurring items across your group.  Depending on
your ticketing system, you may also be able to set up a scheduled task there.

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security
University of Colorado