Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SECURITY Digest - 19 Feb 2016 to 21 Feb 2016 (#2016-26)

From: "Beers, James" <beersj () MORAVIAN EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 10:29:31 -0500

We haven't deployed but we are looking into this now also.

We are focusing on endpoint protection.  Currently looking at Cylance and
TRAPS.  If anyone has experience with either product, would like to know
about it.

Anyone else heading in this direction or just adding anti-malware modules
to anti-virus?

-jwb
Jim Beers '89
Director of Information Security
Information Technology
610-861-1449

*IT will never ask you for your username or password for any of our
systems.   Please do not include this information in any e-mail
correspondence with IT (or anyone else!), because e-mail is not a secure
means to send sensitive information.*

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 12:00 AM, SECURITY automatic digest system <