Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: neuralgic.net

From: Paul Chauvet <chauvetp () NEWPALTZ EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 00:57:15 +0000

We also received a notice from them, and it let us know about one of our Wordpress sites (that is not managed by the
normal server group) that was out of date.

As others have said, it was a valid report and was useful, but still surprising to see it out of the blue like that.

It was sent to our technical and administrative contacts on our whois record.

Paul Chauvet

Information Security Officer

State University of New York at New Paltz

845-257-3828

chauvetp () newpaltz edu

[http://www.newpaltz.edu/identity/toolbox/emlogo.png]