Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Invitation for NYers - tomorrow, 10/27

From: Emily Harris <emharris () VASSAR EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:38:13 -0400

Please see the attached flyer for the first (very first!) meeting tomorrow,
10/27, of the Hudson Valley CyberSecurity Consortium, of which I am a
member of the steering committee.  This is open to anyone who would like to
attend, and we certainly encourage any and all who are in the Hudson Valley
area and beyond to attend.  The group is a mix of technical and
executive-style folks, but is mainly geared to tactical IT Security
personnel.

Feel free to contact me on or off list if you have any questions.  Thank
you!

----
Emily Harris
Interim Information Security Officer, CIS
Vassar College
845-437-7221