Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMARC Deployment

From: "Martinez, Brian" <brm () MSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:37:31 +0000

Alex,

I don’t recall that we ever actually did that here at MSU (at least on our central system), but I did want to point you
at a different list where I remember this being discussed in some capacity a couple of years ago. You’ll need to get a
subscription to the list first, but you may find it useful for this and other areas of mail administration. The list is
HIED-EMAILADMIN, and here is the link to the archives and subscription:
https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=HIED-EMAILADMIN

Regards,
./brm

P.S. – now that I’m about to send this I’m wondering if I’m confusing DMARC with DKIM… A good resource nonetheless.