Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Establishing the Program Committee for Security 2017

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:35:25 +0000

Greetings,

We will soon be selecting program committee members for the 2017 Security Professionals Conference. If you would like
to be a part of the continuing tradition of the Security Professionals Conference (this will be our 15th anniversary!),
then I would encourage you to volunteer for the program committee.

We will establish a program committee of security and privacy professionals (of all ranks and titles) from a diverse
range of institutions. The 2017 program committee will hold its first meeting during Security 2016 in Seattle, WA, on
Wednesday, April 20 (7-8 am PT). Thereafter, the program committee will meet via monthly conference calls starting in
May.

To volunteer, please visit the EDUCAUSE Volunteer
Opportunities<http://www.educause.edu/careers/volunteer-opportunities> website and click on the Volunteer Now button.
Be sure to select “Security Professionals Conference Program Committee” and include a note about why you are interested
in participating under “Please tell us what special interests and expertise you would bring to your work as a member of
the committee(s) you have selected.”

You may also submit nominations to Valerie Vogel (vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>) and nominees
will be invited to complete the volunteer form. Priority consideration will be given to candidates who volunteer by
Friday, January 8, 2016.

Thank you and happy holidays!
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager