Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Anyone is using KnowBe4 for information security and phishing awareness training?

From: Jeff Choo <jeff_choo () WILLIAMJAMES EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:37:21 +0000

Hi All,

Happy Holidays!

We are currently using SANS STH for our ISA training needs.  However we got approached by KnowBe4 and they do have
comparable features and competitive price and it seems to be more manageable than SANS.  I am wondering if anyone has
used or currently is using KnowBe4 and would like to share opinion on this product.  Please feel free to reply to the
forum or to me directly.

Many Thanks,

Jeff Choo - Director, Information Technology | Information Security Officer
William James College
T - 617-327-6777 Ext. 1202
F - 617-477-2002
W - www.williamjames.edu