Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Pearson MyLab & Mastering SSL Concerns & Vulnerabilities

From: Lanita Rae Collette <Lanita.Collette () NAU EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:35:19 +0000

Just posted this to the CIO list, repeating here:

Brady,

We discovered this security issue in the fall of 2013 and discussed with Pearson. At that time they had no plan to
remediate the issue. Glad to see they will be addressing in the near future.

Happy to provide more detail off line if it would be helpful.

Lanita

Lanita Collette
University Information Security Officer
Northern Arizona University