Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

High Performance Computing for Regulated Data

From: Matthew Dalton <matthew.dalton () UMASS EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:28:49 +0000

All,

I am looking for higher education experience in leveraging high performance computing environments for HIPAA/HITECH
data sets.  Does anyone have a model for this?  We are trying to put together something that has models that address:

  1.  Compliance
  2.  Pricing

While many vendors may have solutions, we are looking specifically for higher education feedback at this time.

Please feel free to reach out directly, or on the list.  Thank you.

--
Matthew B. Dalton
Chief Information Security Officer