Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing URL Landing Page

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:23:39 -0500

EDUCAUSE just did some big migration/upgrade to lists earlier this
week.  I suspect that something got lost (hopefully temporary) during
the process.

- ken

On 7/17/15 2:15 PM, James Farr wrote:

Does anyone know why the June month archive is not available?  I can
see May and July. I was hoping to get some information on what
products people are using to implement a Phishing URL Landing Page.