Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cryptowall and Flash

From: Kevin Reedy <KReedy () EXCELSIOR EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:48:18 -0400

Unfortunately for us, we deliver some of our online content in Flash still.
We will need to migrate all of our offerings to HTML 5 before we are able
to retire Flash for the institution.

Now that both Chrome and Firefox are more or less blocking outdated
versions of flash we just need Redmond to jump in and offer something
similar.  I'm not holding my breath for that.

-Kevin

Kevin Reedy
Executive Director, Information Security
Excelsior College
(518) 464-8720