Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FileLocker at your school?

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:06:46 +0000

If you have the staff cycles to get it installed and running properly, it's a great solution that I have used prior to
my tenure here at Loyola.  Because we don't have the time, we have opted to go with LiquidFiles.  It is an easy VM to
get running and very inexpensive year over year.

Best!

Jim

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

1: (773) 508-6086