Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Web Content Filtering

From: "Tevlin, Dave" <dtevlin () VISI ORG>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:19:22 -0400

At the recent NERCOMP conference this came up in a group discussion and at
one school they had filtering in place that served a Warning page, not a
block page, with a button to proceed. This tied into their education
campaign on being secure online and help mitigate accidental browsing to
malware and other infected domain sites.

Dave Tevlin
Georgetown Visitation Prep School

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Carroll, Tim <Carrolltd () roanestate edu>