Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

University of California, Santa Cruz - Job Opportunity for IT Service Manager

From: Janine Roeth <jar () UCSC EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:40:55 -0700

Hello,

I am recruiting for an IT Service Manager to be a key part of defining and
delivering Infrastructure Services (especially Security) and service
management processes such as configuration management.

This person will work with other dynamic and skilled experts in Information
Security or Infrastructure (network, data center) services as well as with
our ServiceNow team as we expand in configuration management.

This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience as a
process/project or program manager, especially with technical services or
organizations.

UC Santa Cruz is one of ten University of California campuses.  UC Santa
Cruz is a public university like no other in California, combining the
intimacy of a small, liberal arts college with the depth and rigor of a
major research university.  We are location in a spectacular setting, with
both redwoods and ocean close by.

Please share this opportunity widely!

More information can be found at http://jobs.ucsc.edu , job # 1505753.
Initial review date is July 6.