Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Next Generation Firewalls

From: Hendra Hendrawan <hendra () YORKU CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 14:58:29 -0400

I have been following this thread as well.  I want to say thanks as well.

Hendra Hendrawan ? Senior Security Analyst
Information Security
University Information Technology (UIT)

YORK UNIVERSITY
108 Steacie Building ? 4700 Keele Street
Toronto ON ? Canada M3J 1P3
T 416.736.2100 ext 22317 F 416.736.5830
hendra () yorku ca ? www.yorku.ca

Facebook: /YorkU.Infosec
Twitter: @YorkU_Infosec

The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv