Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

MDM/EMM Technology you are using

From: Miguel Angel Gonzalez de la Torre <mglez () ITESM MX>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:14:20 +0000

Hello, Every one.
Hope you are enjoying an excellent weekend.

We are working in our strategy to make the next steps in our BYOD policy and service, and wanted to know what vendor
are you using and how it worked for you.

I have searched in the archive of the list, but found just few posts related to this.
Have consulted Magic Quadrant form Gartner and check the report, also found an Info Tech comparison.

The vendors in the top are Airwatch, MobileIron, IBM MaaS360, and some place behinf SAP and Symantec.
But in the few posts in the list just 2 mention MobileIron, and 1 MaaS360.

Also checked the

Could you share me your insights and/or experience in the vendor you are using?
If preferred to answer privately, please do so.

Regards.

Ing. Miguel Angel González de la Torre, MCC
Director Seguridad de la Información
Dirección de Tecnologías de Información
Contáctame por Lync<sip:mglez () itesm mx>

Tel.: 52 (81) 8158 2000, ext. 2936. Fax: 81 81582287
Enlace intercampus: 80-689-2936.