Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS STH Carousels

From: Mark Rogowski <m.rogowski () UWINNIPEG CA>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:20:11 +0000

Hi Jim,

STH has a lot of content so we made up four carousels.  For PCI and other sensitive information handling, we included
Data Security, Encryption, Destruction and of course the specific PCI -DSS module.  People to take this as part of the
PCI requirement also need to take another cluster of modules revolving around "security at work" (You are the Target,
IM and Email, Physical, Social Engineering, Browsing, Social Networking, Passwords, Hacked).

HTH,

Mark Rogowski  CISSP, CISM
IT Security/Information Security Office
University of Winnipeg