Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Program assistance

From: "Ullman, Catherine" <cende () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 16:13:21 +0000

Dear Chris,

Much thanks!  I will look into it.

Best,

Cathy

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU] On Behalf Of Chris Bunn
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:37 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Security Awareness Program assistance

Dear Cathy

As it happens, just this afternoon there is a new game that's been launched
that might interest you.

To help support IT professional's efforts to raise user security awareness,
IS Decisions have developed the free resource : The Weakest Link: A User
Security Game.

Any employee, in any position (including the C Suite) from any department
can play.

We want it to be a credible independent resource for IT people to use, which
is why we've developed it with the input of analysts, experts and IT people
themselves. It's completely free to use, and we hope that IT people will
share it with their users to play to try and drive awareness of the issues
of user security and insider threat.

So please try it and feel free to share it amongst your users.

http://www.isdecisions.com/user-security-awareness/

Thanks and Kind regards

Chris Bunn