Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Secure communication of passwords

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 13:35:21 +0000

+1 for Filelocker.

We have been using it for about a year and are very happy with it.  In addition to sharing your file(s) with someone
outside the institution, you can request one time uploads from them without giving them credentials to login.

Got a Phish (email)? Forward it to  <mailto:abuse () nsu edu> abuse () nsu edu!

Ronald King, CISSP, RHCE

Interim Technical Services Director & CISO

Office of Information Technology

Norfolk State University