Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Changes to Microsoft advance notification process

From: Matt Stork <mstork () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 17:29:00 +0000

It is only the Advance Notification Service which is going away e.g. how many updates and what products but no details.
 They want people to use the myBulletins site but nothing posted indicates anything is changing with regards to how
they distribute information on the actual bulletins.  Sucks we do not get a heads up on how many updates are coming but
not cracking the top 100 of things I need worry about.
-Matt