Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Annual Security Report

From: Nick Lewis <nlewis10 () SLU EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:58:01 -0500

Hi Dan,

We're still working on a monthly report to roll-up into an annual
report, but I've been using these guides:

National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Cyber-Risk Oversight Handbook

http://www.nacdonline.org/cyber

IT and cybersecurity oversight

http://www.pwc.com/us/en/corporate-governance/annual-corporate-directors-survey/information-technology-cybersecurity-oversight.jhtml

KPMG Cyber Risk Areas of Focus for the Audit Committee

http://www.kpmg-institutes.com/institutes/aci/articles/2014/04/cyber-risk-areas-of-focus-for-the-audit-committee.html

Information Security Resources for Presidents and Senior Executives
http://www.educause.edu/library/resources/resources-presidents-and-senior-executives-information-security

Hope that helps,

Nick

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Sturgis, John (John Sturgis)