Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

20 Critical Controls survey request from American University of Beirut (AUB)

From: randy <marchany () VT EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:35:30 -0500

I'm relaying this request from my counterpart at AUB, Ghassan Hitti to this
list.

----

Mr. Ghassan Hitti,  CISO at The American University of Beirut (AUB)  and
the AUB Medical Center developed a simple survey based on the SANS
framework to benchmark AUB against other American institutions in Education
and Healthcare.

He would like your help in benchmarking best practices at peer institutions
and would greatly appreciate it if you can take a few moments to fill in
this survey https://survey.aub.edu.lb/index.php/647475/lang-en

He will be more than happy to share with you the anonymized  results – just
let him know.

In the mean, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel to contact
him at any time. Ghassan's email address is gh21 () aub edu lb.
---

Thanks.
Randy Marchany
VA Tech IT Security Office & Lab