Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: RuffaloCODY Fundraising Management question

From: Walter Petruska <wpetruska () USFCA EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:07:26 -0700

Todd-

From a 'compliance' and 'scope' perspective, everything worked out very
well.  Discussions and negotiations are important.  I'd try to put
everything possible on them- the employees, the wireless, the laptops, the
server, the firewall, the supervisor's employment, training, etc.

Topologically- drawings, drawings, drawings! Include them as an
attachment/appendix to the agreement thus defining the scope