Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder and encouragement to participate FW: Top Information Security Issues Survey (Responses due 9/23)

From: Theresa Semmens <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 18:00:14 +0000

Hello all,

If you haven't already done so, please participate in and complete the survey for the Top Ten IT issues.  I have done
the survey and it is short and sweet.  My only grumble is the last question asks what you feel the top issue is.  There
are a few, in my mind, that have equal weight, so it was difficult to choose just one.

Best,

Theresa Semmens

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU Chief IT Security Officer