Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Join the HigherEd NCSAM 2014 Conversation

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:44:58 +0000

Here are a few ways to “get social” with us before National Cyber Security Awareness Month begins on October 1, 2014.

* Change your institution’s social media profile and cover images to a NCSAM-themed image.
* Share an online safety tip for every day in October by using NCSA’s social media status updates (coming soon).
* Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, or RebelMouse, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel We’ll be
posting throughout the months of August, September, and October with tips, resources, campus activities, and more.
* Support our community by following other campus Information Security or IT department social media pages. We’re
collecting links in the Cybersecurity Awareness Resource Library (or share your links via this listserv). You can also
see who we’re following.

All links and resources mentioned above can be found here:
http://www.educause.edu/blogs/vvogel/join-highered-ncsam-conversation

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager