Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cloud infrastructure and bridging, Azure specifically

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:06:56 +0000

Hi David:

We are doing this at Whirlpool (I'm an adjunct now at UC).  The caveat for us is that we are maintaining the Domain
controllers in house but Cloud sourcing all the other stuff.  We are actually doing this for a lot of SAS stuff (Azure
has a large offering in that space).   We are utilizing AT&T's NBOND(?) network pipe for the connectivity.   Not sure I
got the name exactly right of the AT&T secure Cloud connection offering.

- Kevin