Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phishing, compromised account and SPAM

From: Mally Mclane <mally.mclane () BRISTOL AC UK>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:47:39 +0100

Hi,

I think  a problem we have (without any evidence to back it up..) that we
promoted Postini and Gmail to be so good at blocking things that when stuff
does get through, it's almost viewed by some as genuine, because it wasn't
blocked...

Mally
On 2 Apr 2014 21:42, "Banks, Teresa E - (tbanks)" <tbanks () email arizona edu>