Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Upgrade

From: "Di Fabio, Andrea" <adifabio () NSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:07:06 -0500

We are using both PaloAlto and TippingPoint at the border but I am starting
to question the value added by the border TippingPoint IPS.

Andrea Di Fabio, CISO

Director, IT Security and Network

Norfolk State University

Office of Information Technology

Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research, Rm 401M

555 Park Avenue, Suite 401

Norfolk, Virginia 23504

757-823-2896 Office

757-823-2128 Fax

NSU email communication is subject to permanent archival, it is covered
under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and may be partially or fully
disclosed.