Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Palo Alto Firewalls

From: Julian Y Koh <kohster () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 03:12:29 +0000

On Sat Mar 22 2014 22:00:12 CDT, Robert Spellman <rspell () BATES EDU> wrote:
We have a pair of 5020's.

We are running active-active.  I don't think too many sites are running active-active.  We had some issues with the
active-active configuration at first, but it has been stable for two years now.

We have 2 5060’s in Active-Active mode.  Also had some stability issues but those seem to have been largely addressed.
Knock on wood.

--
Julian Y. Koh
Acting Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-5780
NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>