Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT security policies and procedures

From: "Swick, Forrest" <Forrest.Swick () UNCO EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:01:48 +0000

Here's UNCs (the other UNC . . . ;-)

http://www.unco.edu/it/policies.html

It includes our Standards, Policies and Procedures...

And our Cybersecurity Page, that includes additional info.

http://www.unco.edu/cybersecurity/

If it helps any . . . We all feel your pain.

--Forrest

Forrest H. Swick
IT Security Analyst
Information Management and Technology
University of Northern Colorado
Campus Box 19
Carter Hall 0009b
Greeley, CO 80639
Office: 970-351-1379
Mobile: 970-397-1343
www.unco.edu<http://www.unco.edu/>
[e-mail_sig_med]
Once a Bear, Always a Bear!
UNC Technical Support? Please dial 970.351.4357 / 800.545.2331
To receive online assistance visit http://help.unco.edu<http://help.unco.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any
copies of this information.