Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security Advisor position - CampusGuard

From: "Henninger, Craig" <chenninger () CAMPUSGUARD COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 20:37:17 +0000

Colleagues and friends,
CampusGuard is looking for a highly qualified and highly motivated individual to join our team. Some of you may
remember me from the Penn State days. We started CampusGuard 5 years ago and it has been extremely successful. We
continue to provide the highest level of security and compliance services available to higher education institutions
and would be honored to have one of you join us.

Please see the attached job description.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please respond directly to me at chenninger () campusguard com

Craig A. Henninger CISSP, QSA
Security Advisor
CampusGuard
(mobile) 814.571.1516