Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 2014 Omnibus Appropriations Act & NIH funding

From: Jarret Cummings <jcummings () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:00:29 +0000

Hi, Everyone - I wanted to let you know that EDUCAUSE is looking into this issue. We have conversations ongoing with
various congressional sources, and we'll let you know what we learn when we have something clear enough to share.
Thanks for highlighting the issue. - Jarret

Jarret S. Cummings
Director, External Relations
EDUCAUSE
jcummings () educause edu