Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Replacing NetReg with ?

From: Ryan Skelton <rskelton2 () GMAIL COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:40:03 -0600

Jeffrey,

We were looking to replace the Cisco NAC and started looking at Safe
Connect. We tested it and loved it but didn't have the money for it. So, in
order to make everyone happy in the quickest way, we ended up going with
Cisco ISE.

If I were you I would seriously look into Safe Connect with an IPAM system
such as Infoblox. You would be very happy.

Ryan Skelton