Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Seeking Volunteer Content Editors for HEISC Information Security Guide

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:25:07 +0000

Make a positive impact through this exciting volunteer opportunity! We are
seeking volunteers from the higher ed community to serve as chapter
editors for the Information Security Guide Editorial Board. The guide
(http://www.educause.edu/security/guide)
is currently being updated to align with ISO 27002:2013, so we have
several new chapters in need of content managers/editors. If you would
like to be a part of this HEISC working group, then we would encourage you
to volunteer.

Please send an e-mail to Valerie Vogel (vvogel () educause edu) and note
which chapter you would be interested in maintaining. Available chapters
include: Information Security Incident Management; Physical and
Environmental Security; Cryptography; and Operations Security (focus on
data center security practices).

Priority consideration will be given to candidates who volunteer by
Tuesday, January 14.

Thank you,
Tom Davis and Miguel Soldi
Information Security Guide Editorial Board co-chairs