Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Invitation to Submit a Proposal for the EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference 2014

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:56:59 +0000

Greetings,

The <http://www.educause.edu/events/enterprise-it-leadership-conference> EDUCAUSE Security Professionals
Conference<http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference> will be held in St. Louis, MO, and online,
May 6-8, 2014. The closing keynote speaker will be Charlie Miller (Security Engineer, Twitter).

On behalf of the program committee, I invite you to submit a proposal to present on an information security, privacy,
or IAM topic that would be of interest to this audience of higher education CISOs, CIOs, CPOs, and other security
practitioners. You have two more weeks (until November 14) to submit your proposal.

Providing a content-rich session as an individual or a team is a wonderful way to learn from each other as we share
experiences, ideas, and information. Submit a proposal to share future directions, best practices, stories on
successful collaborations, or solutions to community-wide issues of interest for this audience.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity with me.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager

EDUCAUSE