Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job posting - VCU Senior Info Sec Analyst

From: Dan Han <s2dhan () VCU EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:58:12 -0500

We are currently seeking an experienced information security professional
as our senior information security analyst. This person will serve as the
team lead for the VCU information security team, and will be responsible
for the operations and management of our SIEM system, and a variety of IDS
/ IPS and other security devices.

Additionally, the person will be significantly involved in the design and
implementation of the security architecture in VCU, and work with other
security analysts on day to day intrusion detection and incident response
activities.

For more information, please see job posting here:
https://www.vcujobs.com/postings/31896

Dan Han
Information Security Officer
Virginia Commonwealth University