Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Duo/OpenAM/ForgeRock

From: Roger A Safian <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:57:02 +0000

We're looking at deploying Duo here at Northwestern.  Initially we're looking to protect our HR self-service system,
but, long term we would the like the Duo solution to be flexible enough so we could use it in a variety of systems
across our campus.

One potential stumbling block is our single sign on system, which is OpenAM.  There is no support for Duo and OpenAM.
We do have ForgeRock support and have engaged both them and the Duo team to see if that might change.

I've seen a lot of interest in Duo on various lists lately, I'm wondering if any of you are also OpenAM/ForgeRock
customers?  It could be a useful lever in getting ForgeRock to put Duo support on their road map.  If you are, and you
don't mind me adding your name to our request, could you drop me an email message?

Thanks.