Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Account & Identity Management

From: Peter Setlak <psetlak () COLGATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:26:12 -0400

Hello,

I'm looking for some information on different account & identity management
products as well as SSO products.

We're looking to make some changes in how we manage accounts (and when).
The idea is to leverage our Active Directory as much as we can (if
possible) but when looking at ADFS, I continue to be guided towards
Shibboleth.

Does anyone have experience using these different products (ADFS,
Shibboleth, CAS, Google SAML, CampusEAI myCampus) with Moodle, Baner,
uPortal & Google Apps?

--
Thank you,

Peter J. Setlak
Managing Director, Networks, Systems & Operations
Network Security Analyst, GSEC, GLEG
Colgate University
---
psetlak () colgate edu
(315) 228-7151
Case-Geyer 180H (NSO Suite)
skype: petersetlak

Think *Green!* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

*Engage with Colgate University:
*
News blog <http://blogs.colgate.edu/>,
Twitter<https://twitter.com/#%21/colgateuniv>