Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Session Conveners for Security Professionals Conference

From: "Morrow, Sarah" <sdm24 () PSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:04:15 +0000

Hi Cathy,

Pease let me know if I can help.

Thank you

Sarah Morrow, MBA/ISM, CIPP, GISP
Chief Privacy Officer
Penn State
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:39 PM, "Cathy Bates" <batescj () APPSTATE EDU<mailto:batescj () APPSTATE EDU>> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

If you are planning to attend the Security Conference in St. Louis next month, please consider signing up as a session
convener.  We still have several sessions available:
http://www.educause.edu/events/security-professionals-conference/session-conveners.

What is a Session Convener?

Volunteering as a session convener is an easy way to get involved and meet people in the community. You must be
registered for the conference, and your responsibilities will include:

* Introducing the speaker(s)

* Ensuring that the session ends on time

* Making any last-minute announcements

* Summoning technology assistance if needed

* Reminding attendees to complete the session evaluation form

If you have any questions, please let me know or contact Valerie Vogel (vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel ()
educause edu>).

Thank you!

Cathy Bates

2013 Security Professionals Conference Vice Chair