Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Security BSides Boston 2013 Event on Saturday, May 18th, 2013 in Cambridge, MA

From: Roy W <websecr () GMAIL COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:48:33 -0400

Please send to interested colleagues and students. Thanks!

-----

Hi Everyone:

Don't forget to register for *Security B-Sides Boston 2013* for our event
on *Saturday,
May 18th, 2013* at the Microsoft NERD building in Cambridge, MA* (near the
Kendall/MIT red line stop) if you have not already done so.

"Security BSides Boston 2013 is a community-driven event, created by
information security professionals. The goal of BSides is to expand
thesecurityconversation and engage the community.

Over 200 students, technologists and information security professionals
will participate at BSides Boston this spring. Don't miss out and register
today! Our keynote speakers will be Dr. Dan Geer and Joshua Corman." The
updated schedule will be posted by the end of the week.

For registration, more information and talk schedules visit:
http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/12194141/BSidesBoston

The official flyer is at:
http://www.securitybsides.com/w/file/64960399/BSidesBoston%20Flyer.pdf

"Don't wait to register as this event is expected to sell out soon!"
http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/12194141/BSidesBoston

We look forward to seeing you there,
Security BSides Boston 2013 Team