Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Blocking p2p traffic

From: Leo Song <song () UOGUELPH CA>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:57:33 -0400

David.

How many responses you received which mentioned " Add more bandwidth instead of trying to block"? That will be very
helpful. thanks.

Leo Song
Senior Analyst, Network and Security

519-824-4120 Ext53181
song () uoguelph ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
Room008, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1