Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Powershell Script to report User Administrative Tasks

From: "Childs, Aaron" <aaron () WESTFIELD MA EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:00:38 +0000

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share, or point me in the right direction on a (or a set of) powershell
scripts to report on AD administrative tasks.  For example what I am looking for is a report that lists which power
user is resetting a password for a campus member.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Childs, CCNA
Associate Director, Networking
Information Technology
www.westfield.ma.edu/it<http://www.westfield.ma.edu/it>
Please Note: new e-mail address - aaron () westfield ma edu<mailto:aaron () westfield ma edu>